Private Photo Editing for Photographers
Are you a professional photographer? Are you struggling with spending all your time editing and feel like you may never get caught up? Are you missing out on important family time, the fun little things or sleep? Do you feel like it's just time to get some help? I'd love to chat with you to see if I can help you!
As your private editor my goals are...
* A one on one relationship. It will only be me working on your images and communicating back and forth... every single time!
* Consistency. I know how important it is to look consistent from shoot to shoot or wedding to wedding!
* YOUR style! I will try my very best to nail your specific style, wether it be light and airy or dark and moody or anywhere in between. If it's not just right I will fix it at no extra charge.
* Quick turnaround time! 24 - 48 hours is always my goal for individual sessions, 4-6 days for weddings (generally even sooner). I can provide a more exact quote before I start once I know how much work a session or wedding will entail. If a session is needed very quickly a rush turnaround fee may be applied.
* Per image rate - My editing fee is 0.43 per image for a basic edit (If a gallery cull is needed the per image price is dropped to 0.39. Basic edits include primary Lightroom edits (white balance, exposure, contrast, shadows, highlights, image straightening/cropping etc.)
* More extensive Photoshop editing starts at $1.50 an image. This includes extensive blemish removals or object removals. Work needing extensive skin work or a lot of background clean up will be quoted before I begin.
* I also offer Gallery Culls. Gallery Culling starts at $25.00.
* Available for ongoing editing jobs or single jobs. I prefer to work with Lightroom Catalogs but other methods can be discussed.
** I am only accepting Lightroom work at this time.
I would love to chat with you to see if we would be a good fit! I offer complimentary test edits and include revisions to make sure they are exactly how you like them! If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask! Please contact me for more details!